Monday, November 17, 2008

Hello World

So, I finally opened up an Etsy shop. After three shop names and four new emails, I finally settled on Piluca by Pilu. I like it. I'm working on a calendar design to put up before Thanksgiving, hopefully, and then I can concentrate on making the notebooks. I've got some awesome ideas for this shop. I hope people like them and will buy them.
The weekend was great. I stayed home all day Saturday. Oddly enough, that is sweet to me...I don't often have nothing to do and get to stay home nice and warm. Sunday was a little more exciting. We went to Downtown Boston and went shopping. Didn't get much and one of the things I did get was on impulse and now I have to go return it. I hate it when I do that.
I'm planning on getting my "studio" organized so I can photograph it and post some pictures. Get the kids nice and perty so I can photograph them as well. So much to do so little time.
Thankfully, the holidays are upon us. Drink, Dress, Eat and be Merry.
Well, thanks for listening to me blab. Leave me a comment or something. I'll keep in touch.

Pilu

No comments: