Thursday, November 20, 2008

Digitally Enhanced

So I went over all my lines, including what I wanted and excluding what I thought made it less christmas-y. I guess I should just keep working on it because the fact that it's not your traditional Christmas card, might make it appealing to people who are into the "alternatives." I want to produce a few notebooks tonight. Don't really know how realistic that is, but I'll try. I need to go to the supply store and pick up a few items: velcro, envelopes, thread, pvc glue, things of the sort. Well, let me know what you think so far of the designs. I have to really think about the color palette. By the way (btw) those are poinsettias...could you tell...? lol


2 comments:

Unknown said...

so lovely! i'd love to see it in color!

Valentina Harper said...

Hi! Thanks for your comment in my blog ;) and YES! I would love to see it in color too ;)